Friday, May 24, 2013

BOGO 50% off Men's Shorts and Boardshorts

PacSun is having a buy one get one 50% off Men's Shorts and Boardshorts.  With Summer right around the corner, this deal allows you to hit the poolside and have 2 shorts to pick from (gotta look good for the ladies!) I personally took advantage of this deal and bought a pair of boardshorts for myself.  I love them both and have gotten many complements on them. Here are the two that I chose:

Mens Hurley Board Shorts - Hurley Phantom 30 Quad BoardshortsMens Hurley Board Shorts - Hurley Phantom 30 Quad Boardshorts
Online Exclusive! Allover multi color striped pattern. Hurley logo on knee. Quick drying, 4-way stretch material. Zip back pocket. Reinforced tie waist, spandex fly. 20 outseam.

Mens O'neill Board Shorts - O'neill John John Boardshorts
Mens O'neill Board Shorts - O'neill John John Boardshorts

Allover multi color striped pattern. ONeill logo on knee. Quick drying, 4-way stretch material. Zip cargo pocket. Reinforced tie waist, spandex fly. 22 outseam.



As you can see I wanted to go with that cali look and feel when I'm at the beach. I would highly recommend these shorts as they are comfortable and stylish and the ladies love 'em!  So make sure to check out this gnarly deal  BOGO 50% Off Men's Shorts and Boardshorts

No comments:

Post a Comment